Sign up for a Department tour!
Tours are offered weekly in the Fall and Spring semesters, and occasionally throughout Summer, and will be up to 1 hour long.
In the "Additional Comments" section, please provide the following information:
- Availability. Due to school schedule we cannot guarantee the time adjustment, but we will do our best!
- Preference for virtual or in-person tour
- Tour Emphasis (Select any):
- Getting to know the department physically
- Personal Experience
- Educational recommendations (classes, workload, academic emphasis, research, etc)
- General recommendations (living, commute, social life, clubs, community)
- Hearing about faculty
- Getting to know other prospective students and maybe some more
- Tell us a bit about yourself - Where you from, academic status (HS Student, CC students, other), are you planning to apply to Cal/already applied/got accepted/other, etc.
- Number of Tour Guests - Do you plan on bringing guests to the tour? Parents are welcome and encouraged to join, you can also bring a friend with you!
- 20-30 minutes virtual tour.
- 15-30 minutes of Q&A - bring all questions you have!
- 15-30 minutes tour members interacting with each other
Please allow three days for confirmation.
Note: Tour requests made less than 48 hours in advance from the requested time cannot be guaranteed.