Sign up for a Department tour!
Note: Due to COVID-19, all tours this semester will be virtual, via Zoom.
HKN provides tours of the Berkeley EECS department. Sign up here, and your request will be sent to the HKN officer corps. If you have any special requests, list them in the additional comments section.
Tours are offered weekly at the following times, and will be 1-1:30 hours long:
- Tuesday at 8 PM Pacific Time,
- Saturday at 10 AM Pacific Time, and
- Saturday at 12 PM Pacific Time
If none of these options work for you, please choose the
one that suits you best and provide a better time in the
‘additional comments’ section.
Due to school schedule we cannot guarantee the time adjustment, but we will do our best!
In the "Additional Comments" section, please provide the following information:
- Tour Emphasis (Select any):
- Getting to know the department physically
- Personal Experience
- Educational recommendations (classes, workload, academic emphasis, research, etc)
- General recommendations (living, commute, social life, clubs, community)
- Hearing about faculty
- Getting to know other prospective students and maybe some more
- Tell us a bit about yourself - Where you from, academic status (HS Student, CC students, other), are you planning to apply to Cal/already applied/got accepted/other, etc.
- Number of Tour Guests - Do you plan on bringing guests to the tour? Parents are welcome and encouraged to join, you can also bring a friend with you!
- 20-30 minutes virtual tour.
- 15-30 minutes of Q&A - bring all questions you have!
- 15-30 minutes tour members interacting with each other
Please allow three days for confirmation.
Note: Tour requests made less than 48 hours in advance from the requested time cannot be guaranteed.